Are you spending hours a week creating content for your Facebook group?
Do you STRUGGLE with knowing what to say in your group?
The Done-For-You Health + Fitness Facebook Content Package is perfect for personal trainers, wellness professionals, bloggers, and online fitness coaches looking to create an engaging Facebook community.
As an entrepreneur…
Time is your most valuable asset.
How you spend your time will dictate how successful you are in your career.
The more we can use tried-and-true methods and not re-create the wheel, the more time we will have, the less stress we will encounter, and the more successful our businesses will ultimately be.
The Done-for-you Health + Fitness Facebook Content Package provides over 200 Facebook sample posts that you can use on your Facebook business page or in your group.
The content is set up by category, encourages engagement, and allows you to easily copy + paste and customize to add your own voice.
What you get when you purchase the package:
- 30 Post Topic Ideas – …to get the creative juices flowing.
- 20+ Engagement Posts/Questions – Creating an engaging community is the key to online success.
- 20 Mindset Challenges/Motivation Posts – Dive deeper than JUST health + fitness… mindset is the missing piece!
- 20+ Health + Nutrition Tips – Always a hot topic – these posts will get your audience talking.
- 20 Fitness Tips – Research based and fun fitness tips + tricks
- 10 Healthy Coffee Recipes – Because who doesn’t love coffee..!?
- 30 Healthy Breakfast + Snack Recipes from around the web – Of course you can create your own recipes, but why not spread the love + share some other entrepreneurs’ delicious creations too?!
- 35 Plug-and-Play Templates with 50 Sample Workouts – Once again, and by all means, use your own workouts too – but this will DEFINITELY get you thinking outside your normal “workout” box.
- Challenge + Season-specific Series Posts
– 5 Day New Year Goal Setting Workshop
– Summer Cocktail Series
– 5 Day Clean Up Your Diet Challenge
– Holiday Posts
Your community wants CONNECTION and it’s your job to give it to them.
I still encourage you to include personal stories, Live videos, add your own voice, and create some of your own content!
But, this framework will save you HOURS of time.
As an entrepreneur, especially in our business, content creation is unavoidable.
You will have to spend some time creating content. BUT, content creation should not take up MOST of your time… especially not in your free Facebook group or business page!
Your time should be spent creating content that MOVES YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD (such as growing your email list and things that make money: online programs, courses, ebooks, etc.)
Facebook is THE place to be!
Earlier in 2017, Mark Zuckerberg announced that there are now 2 billion monthly active Facebook users. Facebook is not going anywhere and, most likely, your ideal clients are hanging out on Facebook.
However, Facebook has recently made getting your FB business page in the newsfeed of these potential clients harder and harder. Facebook is giving priority to Live videos, paid ads, popular content (posts that get a lot of engagement right out of the gate), and very specific content that pertains to each reader.
Facebook Groups are a GREAT way to connect and interact with your ideal clients – and they are FREE! Groups are also more visible because members of the group can get notifications about new posts (although they can turn these notifications off if they choose.)