Are your business finances a mess?
Is one of your goals this year to get your bum in gear and be more organized?
I have your solution.
The Blog + Business Finance Tracker saves you time and keeps finances organized! The sheets track your monthly income and expenses and tallies them up in an annual review. There is also a sheet to track your monthly social media and blog stats that automatically shows you the % change from month to month.
The Yearly Business Success Planner for Goals, Content, and Marketing is meant to help you plan out your year, months, and weeks; break down big goals into monthly projects and weekly tasks; and continuously create new content and ideas to moves your business forward.
Building your business comes down to two main things:
1. Creating a strategy
2. Taking ACTION on that strategy
The easiest way to implement this simple yet powerful concept is to use done-for-you solutions that make sense for your business.
The more we can use tried-and-true methods and not re-create the wheel, the more time we will have, the less stress we will encounter, and the more successful our businesses will ultimately be.
Don’t waste time anymore time on excel calculations and being unorganized in your biz, this amazing tool will save you time and keep your business organized!
Blog + Business Finance Tracker
– Monthly income and expense reports
– Annual report of income and expenses automatically totaled from monthly reports
– Monthly social media stat tracker with % changes automatically configured
– Monthly blog stats with % changes automatically configured
Yearly Business Success Planner
– Make yearly goals and break them down into projects to reach those goals
– Monthly goal planning, content calendar, marketing calendar, and reflections and projections
– Weekly task tracker to reach monthly goals
The Blog and Business Finance Tracker was created by an accountant friend last year and I seriously used it every month in my business. It as so eye opening to see where my money went, what efforts brought in the most money, and what social media platforms were working for me and which ones just were not growing.
I would absolutely recommend this bad boy to any small business owner or entrepreneur.. which is why I teamed up with my friend to be able to offer it to you! 🙂